Physical TherapyA Bright Start Pediatric Therapy is an innovative private physical therapy practice dedicated to improving the well-being of infants, children, and adolescents. We are committed to helping your child reach their full potential with gross motor and functional mobility skills. We have extensive training in pediatric health, anatomy and physiology, psychology, and child development.
Our sessions focus on individualized assessment and enrichment of your child’s skills in a fun, safe, and encouraging environment. Parental involvement is a key component in the therapy sessions. Parents learn first-hand how to incorporate the therapeutic techniques used during therapy time on a day to day basis while bonding with their children in a positive, enriching environment.
Reasons Why Your Child May Need Physical Therapy
- Behind in age appropriate gross motor skills such as head control, rolling, sitting, crawling, standing, or walking
- Have a strong preference for turning or tilting their head to one side
- Abnormal head shape, flattening
- Frequently trip and fall when walking
- Walk on tiptoes
- Have difficulty keeping up with their peers during play
- Appear floppy or low tone
- Difficulty with hopping, jumping, skipping
- Complain of pain in joints, feet, or muscles